CXDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to CXDestiny Forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazitor's Admin/mod app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazitor
Nub :)
Hazitor

Hazitor's Admin/mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. EmptySun 31 May 2009, 6:24 am

Name:Sarah

Activity: (How active are you? hrs/ perday or hrs/ p week)i usually i am on about 2hrs a day,but if gets active like morem members ill try to squeeze in 4hrs to 5hrs,but that ll be broke up not all at once of course.

1. How will you benefit our server?:hold events,and all that.
2. Previous [MOD] experience? yes,i am on mod on 2 other servers.
3. What is your specialities? (coding, detecting hackers?) detecting hackers,i will do the same things i do on all regular servers i am mod on(i wont play faves,no one gets off easily if caught,if a player comes to me reports something and they turn out lying to get rid of a member auto ban.
If you were chosen as CXDestiny's [MOD], how dedicate will you be? (How much you will be into the server). well at first,i would be ok,but soon as more members come,i would be real into the server.

Notice:if u need any more info or more detailed things.just reply,ill check the fourm tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Owner
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. EmptySun 31 May 2009, 12:40 pm

Fair statement.
:]

i saw in the hamachi that you were confused about the runescape and maplestory.
CXDestiny, is a new runescape pserver
and FamilyMS is a new maplestory pserver.

its owned by different people, CXdestiny run by me, ign: [GM]Chris a lvl 5 GM in FamilyMS.

There arent many other questions that I can ask you since you have replied them nicely,
but it would definately be nice, if you had some proof of you having previous mod experiences.

As you would be aware, this server has only been up for two~three days and our aim is to gain many members as possible. It would be great if you could help recruit.
We will be considering your position as a [MOD] and we will get back to you when you are on.
Thanks,

[Admin]
Back to top Go down
https://cxdestiny.rpg-board.net
Aura
Co - Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. EmptySun 31 May 2009, 12:42 pm

I like the resume app for MOD. you have my vote. alien ,

Aura-
Back to top Go down
Hazitor
Hazitor

PostSubject: Re: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 7:39 pm

Thank you from both of you ^^ Very Happy alien one question:what time zone r u in?
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Owner
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 7:36 pm

Aussie Time
Back to top Go down
https://cxdestiny.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazitor's Admin/mod app.   Hazitor's Admin/mod app. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazitor's Admin/mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXDestiny :: [MOD] Applications-
Jump to: